Bootz offers the ultimate in kitchen sink fixture quality and craftsmanship. Each sink is designed and manufactured to add luxury and beauty to your home. All Bootz sinks begin with a strong steel substrate, are finished with elegant high-gloss sanitary porcelain. Standard features include:
- Industry-standard cut-out sizing and shapes.
- Upgrade/renovation-friendly 1-1/2" rim radius allows replacement without replacing/cutting counter top (typically).
- Sinks available with 4-hole faucet deck with industry-standard spacing.
- Industry-standard drain hole size, spacing, and location accepts garbage disposals and standard drain kits.
- Welded integral mounting rails and mounting hardware is included.
- Available in flat-rim, self-rimming, and may be under-mounted with optional under-mount kit.
- All Bootz kitchen sinks are Made in USA at our state-of-the-art facilities in Evansville, Indiana.
Below is a feature comparison chart to aid in selecting which product best suites your needs.
(W x D)
|GARNET II||2958||Double||7-3/16"||33" x 22"||Self-rimming||1 Year|
|GARNET||2781||Double||7-3/16"||32" x 21"||Flat-rim||1 Year|